Post Up Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

draft 2012

Ir para baixo

draft 2012  Empty draft 2012

Mensagem por iasdoo Qui Jun 14, 2012 2:33 pm

várias partes interessantes... destaque pro boston que pode sair com dois steals e reconstruir rapido parece

muito poucos jogadores europeus, o que tá rolando? tão preferindo ficar na europa ao inves de declarar?

segue aí!

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

New Orleans

Anthony Davis

Position: PF
Height: 6-foot-11
Weight: 222 pounds
School: Kentucky
Analysis: How hot of a commodity is Davis? As I wrote on Monday, sources said the Cavs offered the Hornets picks 4, 24, 32 and 33 for the No. 1 pick -- a deal the Hornets quickly and firmly declined. Davis is the one player in this draft that a team can immediately build around, so you can expect the Hornets to continue to receive and decline great offers.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Charlotte

Thomas Robinson

Height: 6-foot-9
Weight: 244 pounds
School: Kansas
Analysis: The Bobcats are actively talking to teams about trading the No. 2 pick. Why? Not only is there no franchise player at No. 2, but I'm told there's a bit of a split right now in Charlotte between taking Robinson or Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. Sources say Michael Jordan isn't sold on building around the limited offensive arsenal of Kidd-Gilchrist, but the team also has questions about how high Robinson's ceiling is.

I think MKG is the second best prospect in the class, but it's very close between him, Robinson and Bradley Beal. If the Bobcats keep the pick and take Robinson, they'd be getting a super-athletic, physical 4 who should be an instant upgrade over Tyrus Thomas and D.J. White.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Washington

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

Position: SF
Height: 6-foot-8
Weight: 233 pounds
Analysis: The Wizards are happy at the No. 3 spot and I continue to hear it will come down to Kidd-Gilchrist or Beal. In this mock, both players are still on the board, so the choice is difficult.

Kidd-Gilchrist would give the Wizards some much-needed toughness and defense at the 3, albeit with a less advanced offensive game. Meanwhile, Beal would give them a dominant 2-guard, who can shoot the basketball, to pair with John Wall. I'm still not sure which way they'll go, but either player would be a very good addition to their roster.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Cleveland

Bradley Beal

Position: SG
Height: 6-foot-5
Weight: 202 pounds
School: Florida
Analysis: The Cavs need a wing and like MKG, Beal and Harrison Barnes. Andre Drummond is also in the mix, but the Cavs don't yet have a comfort level with him. If this comes down to Beal or Barnes, I think Beal will have the slight edge here. But it's not a given. The Cavs have been interested in Barnes for the past year and could decide that his size is what they need.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Sacramento

Andre Drummond

Position: C
Height: 7-foot-0
Weight: 279 pounds
School: UConn
Analysis: Drummond measured out very close to DeMarcus Cousins last weekend at the draft combine. If the Kings draft him, they would suddenly have a massive front line, adding Drummond's athleticism, rebounding and shot-blocking to Cousins' polished offensive game.

The Kings have not shied away in recent years from prioritizing talent over players with question marks; Drummond, who has a questionable motor, has such a high upside, I'm not sure they pass here, either. If they do, however, it's because they fell in love with UNC's John Henson and feel he's more mature and willing to blend.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Portland (via Nets)

Damian Lillard

Position: PG
Height: 6-foot-3
Weight: 189 pounds
School: Weber State
Analysis: If Drummond falls here, I think they take him. But if he doesn't, I'm hearing Lillard could be the man. He wowed at the draft combine and measured very similar in size and athletic ability to Derrick Rose. While Lillard isn't nearly the same prospect as Rose, the Blazers need a point guard and Lillard has the potential to be very, very good. Taking him at No. 6 is no longer a reach. Harrison Barnes and Jeremy Lamb would also be in the mix here.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Golden State

Harrison Barnes

Weight: 228 pounds
School: North Carolina
Analysis: I think both the Warriors and Barnes' camp, who want Barnes to go to a big market and an up-and-coming team, would do backflips if he slides this far. The team desperately wants to get a great small forward out of this draft and there's a pretty big drop-off after Barnes.

The Warriors worked out both Terrence Jones and Perry Jones on Monday, but weren't blown away with either player. Both are really 4s trying to pass themselves off as 3s. Jared Sullinger is also in the mix here and I'm hearing Moe Harkless is a potential dark horse for this spot, as well.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Toronto

Dion Waiters

Height: 6-foot-4
Weight: 221 pounds
School: Syracuse
Analysis: The Raptors adamantly denied they were the team that persuaded Waiters to drop out of the combine with a promise to draft him in the lottery. Given the team's attempts to trade the pick, I sort of believe them. But that won't stop them from drafting Waiters if they keep the pick and he's still on the board.

The Raptors have a roster full of soft jump-shooters. What they really need is a tough player who can get to the basket and get his own shot at the end of games. Someone like Waiters. Damian Lillard and Jeremy Lamb are also possibilities at No. 8.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Detroit

John Henson

Height: 6-foot-10
Weight: 216 pounds
Analysis: Greg Monroe has been a revelation in the middle for the Pistons, but they really need to pair him alongside an athletic shot-blocker. Although Henson is painfully thin, he rebounds, blocks shots and defends multiple positions.

It wouldn't be a perfect solution in Detroit, but the Pistons don't have a lot of other options here unless they want to reach a bit for Meyers Leonard who, after his stellar showing at the draft combine, might be worth it.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

New Orleans
(via Wolves)

Jared Sullinger

Weight: 268 pounds
School: Ohio State
Analysis: We've been assuming the Hornets would try to fill their hole at point guard here with a player like Damian Lillard or Kendall Marshall. They may. But the buzz has been around Jared Sullinger's name here. I could see why the Hornets would think that Davis and Sullinger would be an ideal pairing together. They complete each other.

I do, however, wonder whether Sullinger's weak results in the athletic testing portion of the draft combine might change their mind. Sully may be the worst athlete in the draft.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Portland

Jeremy Lamb

Weight: 179 pounds
School: UConn
Analysis: If the Blazers get Lillard at No. 6, they'll be tempted to reach for a big like Leonard. However, this might also be a great opportunity to fill out their backcourt with another guard.

Lamb has great length for his position, is a smooth athlete and, combined with Lillard, would give the Blazers a powerful scoring punch. Don't count out Austin Rivers and Dion Waiters here, either; I hear Portland's new GM, Neil Olshey, is a fan of both.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Milwaukee

Meyers Leonard

Height: 7-foot-1
Weight: 250 pounds
School: Illinois
Analysis: The Bucks gambled a few years ago on Brandon Jennings and it paid off big time. At this point in the draft, Leonard is risky but could have huge upside. The Bucks really need a center after trading Andrew Bogut to the Warriors at the trade deadline. Leonard is a work in progress, but has the size and athletic ability to be a dominant big man down the road.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Phoenix

Austin Rivers

Weight: 203 pounds
School: Duke
Analysis: The rumor du jour in Chicago was that the Suns had promised to select Dion Waiters at No. 13. However, if it's true, a promise doesn't guarantee that he'll be there when they're drafting. If he's already off the board, it could come down to Austin Rivers or Terrence Ross.

Rivers didn't play a minute at the combine, but I was told by multiple NBA GMs that he really was impressive in interviews and lessened fears that he could be uncoachable. Ross played and played well, but doesn't have quite the star power that Rivers brings to the table. It could be a tough call, but I hear Phoenix is leaning Rivers' way.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Houston

Tyler Zeller

Height: 7-foot
Weight: 247 pounds
Analysis: The Rockets' biggest need is in the middle and Zeller should be a solid option. Scouts don't think Zeller is going to be an All-Star someday, but he's big, he runs the floor very well and he has a great touch around the basket. Meyers Leonard has now passed him on our Big Board, but Zeller should ultimately land somewhere between Picks 8 and 14.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Philadelphia

Terrence Jones

Weight: 252 pounds
Analysis: The Sixers might have a tough choice here between Jones, Terrence Ross and Arnett Moultrie. They need size, but also shooting. Jones may be the compromise. He measured out very well for a power forward at the combine, has an NBA body and proved to be a solid rebounder and shot-blocker in college. He has tremendous upside if he puts his heart into it.

Ross, meanwhile, would give the Sixers the starting-caliber sniper that they've long lacked, while Moultrie is a long, bouncy, athletic big man who could stretch the floor for them.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Houston (via Knicks)

Moe Harkless

Weight: 207 pounds
School: St. John's
Analysis: We have the Rockets going safe at No. 14, so I think they can afford to gamble a little at No. 16. Harkless was another high riser at the draft combine. He is a great athlete, has toughness and has tremendous upside.

The Rockets have generally played it safe in the draft the past few years. The upside is that they've gotten solid players. The downside is that they haven't necessarily gotten any elite talent. Harkless could be that guy. Moultrie is another real option for them here.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Dallas

Kendall Marshall

Weight: 198 pounds
Analysis: With Jason Kidd 39 and a free agent and Rodrigue Beaubois more of a combo guard, Marshall would bring much of what Kidd brings to the table -- incredible court vision and size -- right away. He's not a great athlete or a great shooter, but he could keep Dirk & Co. happy.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Wolves (via Jazz)

Terrence Ross

Height: 6-foot-7
Weight: 197 pounds
School: Washington
Analysis: The Timberwolves' biggest need is to put a shooter in the backcourt with Ricky Rubio. Ross is not only a sharpshooter from 3-point land, but he is also a great athlete and has great size for his position. He's a steal at 18.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Orlando

Perry Jones III

Weight: 234 pounds
School: Baylor
Analysis: This is a long way for Jones to slip in the draft. Many believe he's a top-five talent, but no one knows what position he'll play in the pros. His situation reminds me a lot of the one Josh Smith was in a few years ago. Jones may find a home in the lottery, but if he doesn't he could slide this far. Given Jones' raw talent, he's definitely worth the risk at this point.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Denver

Arnett Moultrie

Weight: 223 pounds
School: Mississippi State
Analysis: Moultrie made the head-scratching decision to sit out the draft combine drills. He would've looked great in that setting, but instead saw several players leapfrog him on the draft board. I doubt he slips much past the Nuggets or Celtics, though.

His length, athletic ability and shooting touch should all come in handy in Denver. Kentucky point guard Marquis Teague is also an option here.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Boston

Andrew Nicholson

Height: 6-foot-10
Weight: 234 pounds
School: St. Bonaventure
Analysis: Nicholson is another draft sleeper who may really rise with workouts. He's a big stretch 4 who has drawn some comparisons to David West. He would be another welcome addition to the Celtics' summer makeover.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Boston (via Clippers)

Royce White

Weight: 261 pounds
School: Iowa State
Analysis: White may have helped himself as much as anyone in the draft last week. His play on the court was solid, but his interviews were stellar. Most of the NBA executives I spoke with felt that they would be comfortable drafting White somewhere outside the lottery. If the C's can add Nicholson and White -- two value picks this late in the draft -- the rebuild will be well on its way.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Atlanta

Tony Wroten Jr.

Height: 6-foot-6
Weight: 203 pounds
School: Washington
Analysis: The Hawks have been cursed at the point guard position ever since they decided to pass on Chris Paul to draft Marvin Williams. Wroten is no Paul, but he may have the most raw talent of any point guard in the draft. He's big, he's athletic and he can get to the basket. If his shot wasn't broken, and if he had a better rep as a teammate, he'd be a top-10 pick.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Cavs (via Lakers)

Fab Melo

Height: 7-foot
Weight: 255 pounds
School: Syracuse
Analysis: The Cavs could really use more help at the 5. Anderson Varejao is around for a few more years but after that the cupboard is bare. Melo might need a few years anyway before he's ready to be a serious contributor at the next level.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Memphis

Evan Fournier

Weight: 206 pounds
School: France
Analysis: I'm hearing the Grizzlies are looking to stash a player over in Europe this year. Fournier, a scoring wing from France, is the best European prospect on the board.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Indiana

Marquis Teague

Height: 6-foot-2
Weight: 180 pounds
Analysis: Teague would've been a top-10 pick had he decided to stay in school. Instead he followed the rest of Kentucky's stars into the draft. He could go as high as the mid-first round but I doubt he slips past the Pacers here. Adding Teague would allow them to use Darren Collison as trade bait this summer.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Miami

Draymond Green

Weight: 236 pounds
School: Michigan State
Analysis: The Heat need players with experience who excel in bringing out the best in their teammates. Green can be a point-forward type who does a little of everything. Think of him as a better-passing Udonis Haslem.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Oklahoma City

Jeff Taylor

Weight: 212 pounds
School: Vanderbilt
Analysis: An elite athlete, Taylor can be a lockdown defender and has range on his jumper. He's probably undervalued at this point, but that happens to seniors. The Thunder will capitalize.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Chicago

John Jenkins

Weight: 212 pounds
Analysis: The Bulls need a shooter and Jenkins has one of the best strokes in the draft. His super-quick release and ability to finish at the basket make him an interesting prospect here.

PICK TEAM PLAYER VITALS

Golden State
(via Spurs)

Festus Ezeli

Height: 7-foot-0
Weight: 264 pounds
Analysis: If the Warriors can nail down the small forward spot earlier in the draft, don't be surprised if they go big with their second pick. Ezeli has the size and experience to come in and be a solid backup. I'm told Norfolk State's Kyle O'Quinn is also an option here.
iasdoo
iasdoo

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

draft 2012  Empty Re: draft 2012

Mensagem por iasdoo Qui Jun 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Parece que o Mirza Teletović esta perto de assinar com Nets ou Cavs. Joga muito esse!
iasdoo
iasdoo

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo